For your protection and wellbeing.
Protection concept for hotel operations and restaurants
The health of our guests and employees is the number one priority for us, which is why, in line with our protection concept, we have implemented relevant measures in accordance with the specifications issued by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and with the support of Ho-tellerieSuisse.
We kindly ask that you refrain from staying with us if you have experienced symptoms of ill-ness in the last few days that are indicative of a respiratory disease. Please notify us if such symptoms of illness develop during or after your stay.
− The requirements may result in restrictions to our services and, in some areas, the number of people permitted entry is also limited.
− We are constantly adapting the protective measures to the changing requirements and rec-ommendations, and our employees are being provided with regular training.
− We thoroughly clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, objects and work material (e.g. door handles, lift buttons and light switches) in even more regular cycles than before. Our employees wear face masks and gloves to perform specific duties.
Please take note of the following information:
1. Please note that every restaurant and hotel guest must be in possession of a valid Covid certificate. This will be checked at check-in at the hotel and at the entrance of the restaurant together with a valid ID and must be valid for the duration of your stay (all persons over 16 years of age). In the case of test certificates, pay atten-tion to the period of validity and renew them if necessary, during your stay.
2. There is no requirement for a certificate in the outdoor area. When going to the toilets, no certificate has to be presented when entering the building, but a face mask must be worn.
3. Adhere to the distancing requirement of 1.5 metres between yourself and other guests, groups of guests and employees. This also applies to toilets, changing rooms, showers and relaxation areas.
4. Floor markings/barriers have been introduced in critical areas. Partitions are in place in areas where the distancing regulation does not need to be complied with.
5. Please pay particular attention to the markings on the floor when accessing the breakfast buffet. Before self-service at the buffet, all guests are kindly asked to disinfect their hands, disposable gloves are available.
6. Try not to use the lift with other groups of guests; if you do, observe the relevant distance.
7. Adhere to the maximum number of people permitted entry specified in the entrance areas of enclosed spaces (e.g. library, lounges, wellness areas, etc.) and follow the instruc-tions of our staff. Please also observe the distancing guidelines here.
8. Wash/disinfect your hands regularly. Try to avoid touching any foreign objects as much as possible or disinfect your hands afterwards if you do.
9. Ask our staff to seat you and observe the distancing regulations.
10. Have your food and drink charged to your room or pay by card (contactless if possible).
We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation and would be very happy to answer any questions you may have.
Your Derby team